FINISH THE PLAY - I will organize students into groups of 4 to prepare ideas based on Climax and Final Scenes ..
Groups will work together on 3/7 then again on 3/9- The Following WEEK IS SPRING BREAK!
___________________________________________________________________________________
Print : PAPER #1 Topics & The Formal Paper Rubric - This is posted as a page above!
Come to class on TUESDAY with a list of questions. I will introduce it on Tuesday and Answer ALL STUDENT QUESTIONS!
GET READY!
I will also post PUB #2 on TUESDAY! This TRAIN IS MOVING FAST!
BE PREPARED!
Timeline:
3/7
- Introduction to Paper 1 - Topics, Rubric and Checklist
- Resources : The Writing Center & The Tutoring Center ( Greenley Library)
- Mini Fishbowls - Small Groups 3-4 Tackle Climax & Final Scenes ( Tasks Distributed Today)
- Introduction to Pub 2 - Q&A
- Students Present Discussions (Workshop 2)
- All Groups Present

Hey guys, although Im like never in class most the times. I always end up understanding what we are learning with plenty of context. I hate reading, sooo I instead find videos of whatever it is we are learning and study like that. For this play "streetcar named desire" I reccomend watching the movie on Amazon video. Its only $3 for a rental and the movie is literally word by word when compared to the text, so you can follow the movie and cite the text all at once. I just wanted to throw this info out there, incase any of yall don't fond reading all that much too. Have nice day :)
ReplyDelete