After you have filled out the "Sign In" Sheet complete the following:
- Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
- Post a comment with your new Gmail account. For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello!
Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass your name. Remember your comment should have your full name.
This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and that you were successful!
If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu
This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and that you were successful!
If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu
Hey whats up everyone. Jon Coccorese here just saying best of luck to everybody this semester. See you all in class!
ReplyDeleteHi everyone! This is Kelsey Reardon just signing in and saying hello! See you all in class (:
ReplyDeleteHello! This is Rachel Gerard signing in. See you all Thursday!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey it's Maire :)
Deletehey nick here
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Nick checking in, i look forward to a successful semester!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Mike here.
ReplyDeleteHi, i found the blog!
ReplyDeleteJonathan A. Munoz
Hello Everyone! This is Courtney Palazzolo just checking in and saying hello!
ReplyDeleteJordan Aro, hello everyone!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Rui Da Silva.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see everyone is logging on!
ReplyDeleteHello!! This is Angela Goncalves!
ReplyDeleteThis is Vin Danetti
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Steven Rogala.
ReplyDeleteFound it! This is Walker Bradshaw.
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Connie Forgione. I found the blog woo!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Akimmie! I found the blog without a problem!
ReplyDeletehi, this is Patricia Johnson
ReplyDeleteHey its Michelina Raczka, found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Isaiah Faison and i found the blog
ReplyDeleteFound it! Matthew Zinzi
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Michelle Nunez. I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteFound the blog! - John Oliveri
ReplyDeleteHey this is Lou Bernardi, just signing on see everyone in class!
ReplyDeleteHey its Mark Giuliano. I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteFound it! -KerriAnn Kavanagh
ReplyDeleteHey!!!!!!! its Djenane Lemaire! I found the blog. See you guys in class!!!
ReplyDeletehi, it's susannah ritchie
ReplyDeleteHey this is Dylan Filingeri. I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHey! This is Kayla Vargas! I found the blog! :)
ReplyDeletehey this is mark shukri, i found the blog
ReplyDeleteHey its Faro Vitale I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteNicole Longmuir-found the blog
ReplyDeleteHey! is Kevin J. and i found the blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is Giuseppe Valenti typing and I have found the blog.
ReplyDeleteI will proceed to post a comment.
I have posted a comment.
Hey, it's Melissa
ReplyDeleteFound the blog! -Shaun Bauer
ReplyDeleteHey its Brandon Miszke i found the blog
ReplyDeletefound! Class in 1 hour and 33 minutes
ReplyDelete-Edward Diaz
Delete