Tuesday, April 28, 2026

THE FINAL PROJECT Due 5/14 ! The END OF THE SEMESTER Timeline &Poetry !! 2 Weeks LEFT !

 PRINT THE FINAL PROJECT !!!! READ it and BRING IT TO CLASS on 4/30

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DYFpeZFEhHRMbtgFeWINAQQI_rkEJlFxJc6SJlcZfus/edit?usp=sharing

I Will Go over the Final PROJECT in DETAIL the First 30 Minutes of CLASS !!!!!  DO NOT BE ABSENT - I will go over Due Dates & Final Project Submissions - Including the Final FSC Schedule


Final Project (15%) - A Student Portfolio : Scholarly Reflection


THE FINAL PROJECT IS DUE: THURSDAY MAY 14th by Midnight-

IN BRIGHTSPACE  DROP BOX & On OUR CLASS BLOG!!! 


Note to my 9:30 CLASS Your Portfolios are Due BEFORE CLASS on 5/14!

12:15 Has UNTIL Midnight! 



Semester Timeline:

Tuesday 4/28 - PUB 2 - In Class Essay " Interpreter of Maladies" by Lahiri 

Thursday 4/30- Introduction to the Final Project and W3 (30min) 

Final Project Due Date:  5/14 by Midnight - IN Brightspace Dropbox & on OUR Running Doc 

Over Weekend Poetry Assignment 1 - Work on Final Project 

5/5- Q&A Final Project / Poetry In Class 

5/7 - Q&A Final Project / Poetry In Class 

5/12 - Last Day of CLASSES Q&A Final Project / Poetry In Class 

Students Begin to Post Individual Project Links on our Running Doc 

5/14 - ALL PROJECTS ARE DUE!!!!! 

930 am - Projects ARE Complete BEFORE CLASS ENDS / 1215 Has Until Midnight 

_________________________________________________________________________


Note - Students Who NEED to Complete the ESSAY will be given time on THURSDAY, 4/30

I will spend the first 40 minutes of Class going over The Final Project - Due on 5/14

Then I will let the class go - Students who need to finish will have 25 Minutes to work in class.

I will post our first Poetry Assignment on our class blog 4/30 due on 5/4.








FSC - Final Exam Schedule 

We MEET during our scheduled date and time - Presentations and Final Grade Conferences !


BRADY 9:30 Class Meets  - Knapp Hall Room 233 on 5/14 @10:20am

BRADY 12:15 Class Meets - Knapp Hall Room 233 on 5/19 @1pm 


* I walk off campus on 5/19 @ 3pm - All the FINAL GRADES ARE IN!



See YOU on THURSDAY !




Do you notice I am using GREEN to Highlight - FSC vibes !! 

LET"S GO !!! We are almost there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment