Thursday, May 8, 2025

The Final Project is DUE on 5/12 by Midnight !!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is Happening on Tuesday , May 13th AND During Finals WEEK?


THE  Final Project is DUE: 5/12 by Midnight 

1. FIRST - PLEASE add your portfolio address to our class list 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19zFgrxMilmN_ht31HDvd6_uMj8oPcG1RzoP114EbkJU/edit?pli=1&tab=t.0


2. NEXT - Please MAKE SURE YOU upload your portfolio address in BRIGHTSPACE for a GRADE alongside a RUBRIC !!!!!!!


3. PUB 3 - Due As a PUB on Your Final Project ! 

 NOTE ABOUT PUB 3 ! I will GRADE it along with your final project and add a grade on the Final Project RUBRIC !!!! 

I will then ADD it to Brightspace in a category Titled PUB 3! 

____________________________________________________________________________

 Tuesday, 5/13 

What is happening on the last day of classes ?

  • I will answer any questions regarding posting your project
  • We will place names in a hat and 5-6 people will present their projects NO PRESSURE!
  • Brady will hand out the last poem of the class!
  • We say goodbye!!! Forever ? no.. only for Jake!

THE FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE FSC - I will be on campus again on 5/15 & 5/20 WRAPPING UP! 


I am busy GRADING from 5/3-5/20! 

ON  BOTH MAY 15th for my Morning CLASS & May 20th For my Afternoon Class  - I will be in Knapp 233 during the hours listed below -I will be there in case students need a conference or want to ask questions about final grades.. I will hold those times as if they are Office Hours. 




 It does not matter if you are in the morning or afternoon.. you can pop in during the above times! 



Missed Class on 5/8? You must be having FOMO! - 




We will finish the list on Tuesday 5/13 ! You can add it as your favorite lecture if you have 4 FAVORITES ! 


Summer Update: 


Please Visit Ariella at RALPH'S Italian Ices in East Islip over the summer!! There will be a big TIP Jar on the counter!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment