Tuesday, May 13, 2025

OFFICE HOURS - Thursday, May 15th & Monday , May 19th !



IN CASE YOU WERE ALL WONDERING : WE NAMED JJ's FISH !


We named all three of his fishes.. but his angry fish was our inspiration.. My pick was SHADES.. but I was over -ruled!! 






OFFICE HOURS - Thursday, May 15th &  Monday , May 19th ! 


 Have a question? Want to pop in and say hello or goodbye for the summer!!! Received an email and want to clarify your final grade on Brightspace?  The TIME IS NOW !! 

______________________________________________________________________

OFFICE DATES AND TIMES: 

I will be on campus grading final projects and entering final GRADES!!




I will not be on campus Tuesday, May 20th. 


REMINDER! 

  1.  My grades go in 24 hours after our final exam slot.  
  2. Check YOUR email - Make sure I did not email you that I cannot open LINKS or find content in on blog!! 
  3. Check Brightspace - Students are responsible for following up on their own Grades! 



Today's LAST CLASS - MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE POEM and LAST LESSON FOR YOU!



___________________________________________________________________________


Thank YOU for sharing YOUR SEMESTER WITH ME!!

I truly feel  blessed to have  such wonderful students this semester!! 






Take a BREAK! ENJOY LIFE!! 


See you all on campus in the FALL !! I will be in Knapp again Room 233! Come Visit Me during common Hour  11am - 12pm! 



No comments:

Post a Comment