Due: Thursday 1/26 BEFORE CLASS !
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!
1.
1.
- Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional.
- Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message)
- Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
- Post a comment with your new Gmail account.
- All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!
- For Example; Hi! This is Diego Alvarez Signing in and Saying Hello!
Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!
This is to ensure you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu
_____________________________________________
Thursday - Blog Q&A
Partners- I ADDED TWO QUESTIONS FOR MY 12:15 class and I will share them on Thursday in class!
Intro to Greek Literature PART 1
BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT OUR FIRST PLAY!
* OUR FIRST PLAY is " Antigone" by Sophocles
You have an option to PRINT the Play ( see page titled "Antigone" above) OR you can go to your local library and ask for a copy. I will discuss this on Thursday!
Hi, this is Albert Ng, and i found the blog post!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Christian Reed and I found the blog post
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Jack Brady. I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Vanessa, and I found the blog post!!
ReplyDeleteHello, this is Keilyn and I found the blog post :)
ReplyDeleteHi, This is John! I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi this Dylan, and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is Denielle Simmonds and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, This is Ashley and I found the Blog!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Dylan, and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Owen and I think I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Veta! Signing in to say I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Stacy, and I found the blog post!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Nick, and i found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHello, this is Shafeqa and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Jared and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Karen and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Alyssa I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is David and I have found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Shania and I have found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHI Its me!!! Do you think Mr. Rosario likes his class name?!
ReplyDeleteHi, This is Sabrina and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Gabriela Escobar Signing in and Saying Hello!
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Ryandina and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteSammy will figure it out!
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Dimitrius and the blog has been found!
ReplyDeleteHi this is steve, found the blog
ReplyDeletehi this is kimberlyn i found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Ayush. I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi this is justin and i found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Ayat, I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Ian, I found the blog
ReplyDeletei am semir and found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is David, and I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is adrianna and I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is lissette and I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Humza and I found the blog. c:
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Maleena and I found the Blog
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Johann, I found the blog
ReplyDelete