Thursday, March 3, 2022

DUE : THE DRAMA PAPER , PUB 2 AND Scenes 4-8

  Great JOB ACTORS!!


" The Drama Paper" DUE:  TUESDAY, 3/22 IN CLASS ON TIME and STAPLED TO A RUBRIC



I posted PAPER# 1 as a PAGE! - PRINT AND READ THE TOPICS!!! BRING THEM TO CLASS!!! PRINT THE RUBRIC! 

https://literatureforthesoul.blogspot.com/p/paper-1-due-on-thursday-october-20th.html

Please review the topics and the Writing Requirements! 

The Formal Paper Rubric is also posted on the blog. SEE THE LINK TO THE RIGHT!

I will go over the paper and answer questions first thing on  TUESDAY 3/8! 


In addition - PLEASE PRINT PUB 2 and Bring it TO CLASS on Tuesday 3/8

I will go over PUB 2 AS WELL !

https://literatureforthesoul.blogspot.com/p/its-just-illusion-pub-2-due-tuesday-315.html





READ Scenes 4-8 and Prepare for MINI FISHBOWLS - Group TASKS!!! 

I will put the class into groups on TUESDAY! 


3/8

Introduction to Paper 1 - Q&A

Streetcar Groups- Gladiator Tasks\

3/10 - Broken Lecture/ Illusion/ Desire & Perspective- May continue on 3/22

WE DISCUSS THE CLIMAX! 


Students Continue to Present.






HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!





" It Dont Mean a Thing.. If it AINT GOT THAT SWING"

ONE OF MY FAvorites! 



Enjoy the Sunshine!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment