Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Over THE WEEKEND Due 3/15

 Begin working ON YOUR Paper " The Drama Paper" Due : 3/22 Via Dropbox by Midnight


I posted the Group Gladiator Tasks for Monday! It is posted as a link to the left of this post titled " Streetcar Group Tasks".  You do not have to work on it until I organize the groups! You are reviewing it as a PREVIEW!! 

Here is the Academic Writing Worksheet I pulled up today in class.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oPG8xeJv2dWUFzaFAyTkFCck0/view?usp=sharing


Here is the MLA Resource GUIDE! it is also posted as a link to the left (on this blog).

https://owl.purdue.edu/

On Monday 3/15

Paper 1 - Q&A

Streetcar Groups

Part 1 - Presentations - Post your Google Doc/ PPT slides in the discussion board

HW: Finish the Play/ Review PUB 2 and Due Date!

Students Continue to Present.

WED 3/17- St. Patrick’s DAY!

Last TWO PRESENTATIONS

Broken Lecture/ Illusion/ Desire & Perspective- May continue on 3/22

WE DISCUSS THE CLIMAX! 


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!






" It Dont Mean a Thing.. If it AINT GOT THAT SWING"





No comments:

Post a Comment