Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Over The Weekend ! Due: 2/22

 Begin Working on PUB 1 - It is a graded formal writing assignment. 

Evaluation : See the Published WRiting Rubric -Posted as a  Page Above


- Work in Groups Over the Weekend " The Antigone Debate"

Groups will present for a total of 5-7 minutes ( I will ask that a classmate time the panels) then I will open it up to questions from the audience.

Work together over the weekend - Present in the best way you see fit!!! REMEMBER TO BE Prepared..know who goes.. have examples from the play.. 

I will announce the presentation  order and groups on Monday.

You will all have 20 minute with  your groups to organize and then we will begin presentations!!

* Note to my 925 class. I was able to have enough t ime with my other classes in the break out rooms.. YES.. if people leave the group in changes the group members.. WE LEARN based on experiences.. As promised , I am posting the groups and the characters.. 

GROUPS 9:25- Please note these are based on my screenshots and so... I did see all members,,. IF I SAID you were in a group you are !!!  STAY IN THat GROUP

we  will organize first thing monday!

Group 1.  Ismene

Hamza, Jill, Nicole F,  Nikki,



Group 2/ Creon

Allison, Darian, Gabriella,  Karinbir

Group 3/ Haemon

Diego, Joe Grasso,  Kayla, Matt


Group 4/ Tieriesias 

Austin, Faye, Kyla, Michael 

Group 5 / Antigone

Kaitlym, Michaela, Nicholas , Ryan, Susan,


NOTE TO MY 10:50 Class,.. we had plenty of time.. you know your groups!!

Charlie, Kyoshi , Morgan, Todd, Vincent/ Ismene

Aisha, Chris, Isabella, Jevaugnie , John / Creon 

Picard, Alex, Brandon, Karim, Louis, ADDING JUSTIN ! / Haemon 

Amaya, Athena , Jessica , Mr. King, Max / Tieriesias 

Brad, Tommy, Marina, Reejay/ Antigone 


Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment