ASSIGNMENT #1 - DUE ON 2/3- I FOUND THE BLOG AND I AM SIGNING IN!!!!
_____________________________________
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!
- Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional. This account must be separate from your FSC Gmail.
- Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message)
- Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
- Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!
- For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello!
Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!
This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu
Next Class: WED 2/3
/
Introductions Continue
Why Write?
What is Literature?
Introduction to Antigone and Classical Greek Literature Part I
HW: Reading Selections and Writing Antigone Assignment 1 - Posted on The BLOG!
Fishbowl Prep
Hi It's Ryan and Michael!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi It's Allison! I found the blog and I'm very excited to be in this class!!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Hamza! I found the blog and I'm thrilled to learn more in this class!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Michael Golebiewski, you can call me Michael, Mike, or Mikey it does not really make a difference to me. I'm excited to be in this class.
ReplyDeleteHi its Nicole!! I found the amazing blog!! Looking forward to learning new things in this fabulous class and getting to meet all of you!
ReplyDeleteBrad loves this class!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi It's Louis!! Cannot wait to write!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello I'm Alex. I found the blog and I am looking forward to being apart of this class.
ReplyDeleteHi it's Morgan I found the blog and I am excited about this class!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Kristopher King
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteIt's actually Ryan
ReplyDeleteHi this is Joey Grasso. I found the blog and I'm excited for this class!
ReplyDeleteHi! Its Isabella, I found the blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi its Athena! Found the blog! I look forward to this class:)
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Amaya. I found the blog and thrilled to be here!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Kyla. I found the blog and I am excited about taking this class this semester.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi it's Kaitlyn i found the blog!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Michaela and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi. Chris Greenhalgh checking in.
ReplyDeletehello, its tom gilson and I'm excited for this class!!
ReplyDeleteHi, It's Paola and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Marina, I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Reejay here. Found the Blog, I can't wait to learn this semester!
ReplyDeleteHello, Darian here. I have found the blog and here to say hello.
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Jessica and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, its Jevaughnie and I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Kyoshi Noda and I found your blog! This website is really well made! I love how easy it is to navigate things.
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Matthew and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi this is Nicholas Corso. I have found the blog and I am excited about this class.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Jillian Kosky. I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteThis is Austin Cambria, hello from within the blog.
ReplyDeleteWait, am I signed in?
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Diego and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Vincent. I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi its Nicole and I found your blog! I am excited to begin this class
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Dimitre. I have found your blog and I am excited about this class!
ReplyDeleteHi its Olivia, I've found the blog! I'm excited about this class!
ReplyDeleteHi It's Kayla, I've found the blog and I am very excited about this class!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Karanbir. I found the blog and I'm really excited about this class!
ReplyDeleteHello, It's Mike, and I think I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHello, I am Alexander Grygierczyk and I have found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHello this is Charles I just found the blog haha
ReplyDeleteHey its Aisha! I found the blog.
ReplyDelete:)
Aisha Last Name
Deletedjskfjdklfjkdfjkdjflkda;
Hi It's Brandon !! I am excited!!!
ReplyDeleteHi its Brandon, I found the blog!
ReplyDelete