Sunday, May 3, 2020

WEEK 15!! LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!

Scholars!!! May 6th is the last day of classes!!!!

This week , I want you to focus on completing your Final PUB!!!

THere will be no new ONLINE FISHBOWL this week to give you a chance to work on your final writing assignment (s)!!
I am so proud of YOU!!!  You are working so hard and it shows!!!
OUR FINAL ZOOM is moved to TUESDAY!!! I POSTED THE ZOOM LINK!!!


J.Mignano Brady is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. 

Topic: Literature for the soul / last class Tuesday May 5 th 
Time: May 5, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) 

Join Zoom Meeting 
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81470716748?pwd=UUFqQjR3ZTQzT3dWM1JHUG1aTzQwdz09



CHECK IN TODAY!!! -

Song of the WEEK!
What gives you a good feeling?



There will be no final exam in this class during Finals Week!!

During Finals WEEK I will be busy working on the final grades! Registrar will provide your grades as always!

SEE YOU ON TUESDAY - "Desiderata" by Max Erhmann- Final Poem
Final Lecture - "The Human Condition" by J. Mignano-Brady


2 comments:

  1. just wanted to say I love this song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathanael GermainMay 6, 2020 at 6:58 AM

    I missed the final zoom meeting D:

    ReplyDelete