Monday, March 23, 2020

IT's ALMOST WELCOME BACK FROM BREAK!! THE VIDEO BEFORE THE VIDEO!!

Hello Scholars!!!! 

Here is my OVERALL Welcome BAck for all of my students so that you know I am thinking of all of YOU!!!


I am working hard this week to develop plans for next week! I will post class videos for each class and I am in the middle of testing zoom to see if it works for us!

In the meantime, I am working hard to develop the best teaching strategies for us this semester online! 

My first blog posts and weekly assignments will be ready to go by MARCH 30th. I will post week to week assignments and directions.

I plan to stay organized!  THis is a pilot project! It is new to me as it will be to you! However, I will have assignments / check in/ announcements and published writing organized and ready to go!!!

I MISS YOUR SHINING FACES!! However, we will get through this together..! 



If you watched this video... publish a comment here!!

See you on the 30th! CHECK YOUR E-MAIL AND THE BLOG BEFORE AND AFTER CLASS BEGINNING MARCH 29th!

CLICK HERE FOR BRADY VIDEO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNVwqnjOtk&feature=youtu.be

If you watch this video comment on this post... IF YOU HAVE FOMO>>> well YOU know what that MEANS! 

2 comments: