Thursday, January 23, 2020

Assignment #1 " I Found The Blog and I'm Signing In" Due: 1/28

ASSIGNMENT #1 - DUE ON 2/3- I FOUND THE BLOG AND I AM SIGNING IN!!!! 
_____________________________________
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!  
  • Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional. This account must be separate from your FSC Gmail. 
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message) 
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  

  • For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! 

OR... Hi, It's Marissa!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 


Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.



If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu 


Suggested Text: 


Next Class: T/TR 1/28


Introductions 
Why Write?
What is Literature?
Introduction to Antigone and Classical Greek Literature Part I

HW: Reading Selections and Writing Antigone Assignment 1 - Posted on The BLOG! 
Fishbowl Prep..

40 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Alessandra DiPalma, I found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Annamaria Vaiano. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is Salma Abdeltawab. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is Romana Pasha. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello this is Tom Dominic. I found the blog, it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello this is Jarbari Brown. i found the blog and I am excited for the semester, especially the poetry unit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! This is Gabriel Moses preferably Gabby. I found the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. This is Jhanasia Thomas. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. This is Thomas Vierling. I found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, this is Channon Lawrence. I found the blog, and I am excited about this class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, this is Rey Maloco Jr. I found the blog, can't wait for the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, this is Nick Andrle. i found the blog. Look forward to the semester

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. This is Jamie Alexander. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. This is Jeridania Rodriguez. I found the blog, cant wait for the debates!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. This Brittany Cooper and I've found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi this is Emily Goldrick I found the blog and excited for the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi this is Joe Esposito, I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi this is Waldina Lopez, I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi this is Deon Hoppin,I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi this is CJ Odom, I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi this is Mirna Ventura, I found the Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi this is Ivana, found the blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi this is Alyssa Stoloff, I found the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi this is Kierah Johnson, I found the blog I look forward to the rest of this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi this is Alex, I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is Nick, and I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi this is justin doherty, I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi this is Emily Oliveau, I found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Howdy, I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey, this is Bismah and I found the blog

    ReplyDelete