Monday, January 21, 2019

Assignment #1 - I found the Blog and I am Signing In!! Spring 2019

Tues/Thurs DUE ON 1/24 BEFORE CLASS! 

M/W Due ON 1/25 - POST it BEFORE 11am. 
_____________________________________
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!  
  • Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional. This account must be separate from your FSC Gmail. 
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message) 
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  

  • For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! 

OR... Hi, It's Marissa!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 


Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.



If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu 

Please purchase the text book TODAY!!! 




Next Class: T/TR 1/24 
M/W 1/28


Introductions 
Why Write?
What is Literature?
Introduction to Antigone and Classical Greek Literature Part I

HW: Reading Selections and Writing Antigone Assignment 1 - Posted on The BLOG! 
Fishbowl Prep

92 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Dana Mitac. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Robert Goldberg. I found the blog, and look forward to this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, this is Will Callegari. I'm very excited to be a part of this class and am looking forward to working with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, This is Brian Wu. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Aeon Blake. I found the blog and I am looking forward to a wonderful semester in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is Zach Zuppardi. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this is Prianka Sharma and I am looking forward to this class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, this is Ariana Cocchiola and I am excited about this class!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is Michael, found this blog on packet tracer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, It's Nadia! I found the blog and I am excited about this class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi it's Trevor Cavanagh and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. It is Rachael Gorni Richson and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey it's Derek Rios and I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi.It is Rachael Gorni Richson and i found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whats Up ! Its Travis Angus, A.K.A "The Big Dripper" and I found the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello this is Waj. i found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, it's Louis Hernandez I found the blog I can't wait to see you all in class.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, this is Kate Hand. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, its Ricky Giordano found the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, It's Nabiha Abid!! I found the blog and I am looking forward to have an amazing time in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, it's Liam Kabalkin, and i have FOUND THE BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, it's Julia Ribaudo and I found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found the blog!! Hi my name is Erika Fernandez :))

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, it's jamie carucci. I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, It's Joseph Pannone and I've found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey, this is Rey Rivas and I found the blog! :))

    ReplyDelete
  29. HELLO THIS IS STEPHEN PASTORE I FOUND THE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, it's Meleiny Peralta and I found the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, it"s Keylie Salvador and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi. its Megan Ryan, I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, it's Damian Niebrzydowski I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, my name is Brittany Broccio

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, This is Joe Migliorino and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lena Mantekas and I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, this Sebastien Aubergiste and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey , this is Gowtham and i found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi its Anthony Angelone, I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, Its Dylan Campbell and I found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi, my name is Jami Cardenas and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  42. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, my name is Jason Lin and I found this blog

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi, this is Fazli Halimi and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, my name is Gabrielle Guarnera and I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi! I'm Melissa Galarza and found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi its Jen Smalls and I made it onto the blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi it's Wendy, I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Greetings! This is Aaron John Bayat writing, and I have found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hii!! It's Jillian McCormick I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi this is Jumel Hernandez, I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi its Alisha Becher and I found the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aby-Gaelle MontalmentJanuary 24, 2019 at 5:30 PM

    Hi it's Aby, I found the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hey this is Joe, i found your blog .

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is Maddi Donnatin i found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi this is Chris. I finally found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi this is John Coloprisco I have found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi this is Amanda Paolella. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi this is Yesica Leiva. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi this is Emily Schafer. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi this is Daniel Bellucci. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi, this is Nitish; I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi, this is Ali. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi, this is gavin. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi, this is Shane. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi,this is Hala Rahman. I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi there, it's Maria. I found the blog and I'm excited to learn in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi, this is Brian Pikulinski. I found blog.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi, this is Wynasia Jordan. I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi this is Piotr Smiarowski and i am excited for this class

    ReplyDelete
  71. hey this is hayden grill, im so excited to be in this class honestly its going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hey this is mario I found the blog. Can't wait for fishbowl.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi, its Julia Zeikowitz. I found the blog. I'm looking forward to catching up with the class and towards a successful semester!

    ReplyDelete