PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!
- Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional. This account must be separate from your FSC Gmail.
- Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message)
- Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
- Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!
- For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello!
Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!

Hi This is J. Mignano - Brady !
ReplyDeleteRock on Spring!
Hello everyone I'm Dean and I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi Everyone!
ReplyDeleteI'm Rita and I have found the blog!
I am very excited about this class, it's gonna be great!
Hi guys, my name is Chet and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteJatt
DeleteHowdy Partners,
ReplyDeleteME: "Hi my name is Don and I found the blog"
GROUP: "Hi Don"
Hey Brady and friends,
ReplyDeleteI found the blog ... again :)
Hey Brady, I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHey Professor Brady,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kristina and I have found the blog :)
Hey Brady, I found the blog:)
ReplyDeleteHey Brady,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ashley and I found the blog!
Hey Brady, Brian here. I found it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehi its gulsum i found the bloggggg
ReplyDeletehi its summer I found the blog!
ReplyDeletehi its julia, i found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi everyone, its Holly and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi everyone, Im harki and I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi everyone, it's Kris and i found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi its Jake, I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHey Brady, its Cris I found the blog. This website looks a lot cooler!
ReplyDeleteHey its Marc, I found the blog
ReplyDeleteHi it's Sam Pallini, and i found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHey its haley and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi it's Ryan and I found the blog.
ReplyDeleteHey it's Jillian and I found the blog!!
ReplyDeleteHi its Shawn and I found the Blog.
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!!! I AM HAPPY ALL OF YOU ARE FINDING THE BLOG!
ReplyDeleteHi! It's Tori, I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHey Brady,
ReplyDeleteIt is Kevin and I found the blog!
Hey it's Johan, and i found the blog.
ReplyDeleteIs a fish wet underwater?
hey sisters it’s lisa and i found the blog
ReplyDeleteHello this is Arthur and I have found the blog
ReplyDeleteHey its Julia! I found it :)
ReplyDeleteHey its Manuel. I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteBonjour! Blaise ici, en mettant trop d'efforts pour essayer de penser à quelque chose à dire.
ReplyDelete(P.S. Je ne parle pas la langue d'oïl.)
Hey Its Jonathan and I found the Blog!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi its Teresa I found it!!
ReplyDeletehi its maria
ReplyDeletehi its mary
ReplyDeleteHi It's Mary! I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteHey Brady!! Forgot to log on yesterday but we're set now!
ReplyDelete