Sunday, August 7, 2016

I Found The Blog and I am Signing In!!!! Assignment #1 - Due 9/1

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!  
  • Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional.
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message) 
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  

  • For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! 

OR... Hi, It's Jennifer!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 


Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.



If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu 

Please purchase the text book as soon as you can!!! ORDER TODAY!!! 

50 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay verily! My account hath been created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey English 102 Squad!! This is Michael I have created an account and I am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 3:05pm English 102 class. It's Nick and I've made an account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone in English 102, I have made my account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, I have made an account and I'm signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys! I have made an account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy everyone, I have made an account

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone, I have made an account

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey everyone! I made the account.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings. This is Wyatt Thornton. With great pride and an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, I would like to announce that I have successfully located this blog, per your request. Allow this event to serve as a paradigm for future successes in ENG 102. Farewell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello people, signed in and ready to write

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, this is Bridgett & i've made my account!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I made an account!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Its Briana.. I found the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi this is Randall and im signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello guys I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! This is Matthew Lorenzo and I'm signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, this is Samantha Burke. I found the blog and am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, this is Tim Fraccalvieri. I found the blog and I am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, this is Matt Verini and I am signing in

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, I found the blog and and made my account

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey, this is Rene Soriano and i made an account

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, this is Trey West and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, this is Patricio Bravo and I have found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey this is Joseph Ramirez and i have found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi this is joe scaturro and i found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Greetings! I'm uncertain whether or not my comment went through, but I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi this is Andrew McCann and I have found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. Somebody help me, I am having some difficulties, I cannot publish my work.

    ReplyDelete