Thursday, January 21, 2016

I FOUND THE BLOG AND I AM SIGNING IN! ASSIGNMENT#1

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS SO THAT YOU MAY BE A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHED WRITER!  
  • Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!! one separate from FSC and one that is professional.
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message) 
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  

  • For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! 

OR... Hi, It's Jennifer!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 


Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.



If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu 

Please purchase the text book as soon as you can!!! ORDER TODAY!!! 

51 comments:

  1. Hi it's Jake ! I found the blog and I am signing in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's sam, I found the blog and i'm signing in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Rita. I found the blog and I'm signing on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's Michael! I found the blog and i'm signing in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it's Jenn, I found the blog and I'm signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi it's Olivia, I found the blog and i'm signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi it's Jen P, I found the blog and I'm signing in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi it's Ramisha, I found the blog and I'm signing in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi it's Talha, I found the blog and I am signing in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi it's Talha, I found the blog and I am signing in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi its Nick, i found the blog and I am signing in

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi it's Nicole. I found the blog and I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi it's xiomara. I found the blog and I am signing in!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi it's Kevin. I found the blog and I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi it's Juliana. I found the blog and I am signing in!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey it's Megan, I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey it's Carlos, I am signing in :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi it's Danielle and I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi it's Phil, I found the blog and I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello it's kyle i found the blog and i'm signing in

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello it's Brian, I found the blog and I'm signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello its James I found the blog and I am signing in

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello its Sean Tisk, I found the blog and I'm signing in (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi this is Andrew Scaturro. I found the blog and I'm signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi this is Ben Joseph I found the blog and i'm signing in;

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi it's Jillian Brandafino. I found the blog and I am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi. This is Justin, I found the blog and I am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello, this is Anna Maria signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi! This is Natalie and I found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello. This is Bryan Swanson, I found the blog and I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi. This is Max, I found the blog and I am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi. This is Cassandra , i found the blog and i am signing in !

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi. This is Dean, i found the blog and i am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi. This is Katie, I found the blog and I'm signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi everyone! This is Cole DeBenedittis. I found the blog well and am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi! This is Jp Tamayo Signing in and Saying Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi! This is John Grande I found the blog and am signed in.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey, this is Sheheryar Malik, I found the blog and I am signing in.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi This is Prima. I found the blog and I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yours Truly, Ya Boy,
    JDM, Just Doin Me
    Was Here :)

    ReplyDelete