- Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!!
- Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message)
- Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
- Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments! For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! OR... Hi, It's Jennifer!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class!
Note:
Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of
your name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published
writing!
This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu
Please purchase the text book as soon as you can!!! ORDER TODAY!!!
Actually excited for an English class! Can't wait for the semester to really start rolling. - Alexandra Ramirez
ReplyDeleteramirez.nunezai@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteReady for some literature!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward for an amazing semester in English !!!
ReplyDeleteHello professor, this is Jeeyun Hur signing in to say that I am very excited about this class! This class will be interesting. This blog seems amazing!
ReplyDeleteFinally posting a comment! Excited to start class!
ReplyDeleteHey! This is Sara saying hello. I am really excited for this class. I can already tell it will be tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteHey really excited for this class! -Kelly Hendricks
ReplyDeleteHendricksKelly@gmail.com
Looking forward to this semester!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this semester!
ReplyDeleteSo happy some of you found the blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally excited for this class!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Kristen Motisi. Looking forward to this class!
ReplyDeleteReady for writing and literature!
ReplyDeleteElias Khan! Looking forward to the class!
ReplyDeleteHi this is valencia and I am really excited about this class.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Brandon! Not only am i excited for English 102 this semester, but i'm excited to see how Professor Brady teaches it.
ReplyDeleteHey it's Justin, can't wait to learn from Professor Brady!
ReplyDeleteHello this is Zack and I'm excited for this semester.
ReplyDeletehey this is justo...super excited for this class
ReplyDeleteHello its Joey Menzies. Looking forward to the class!
ReplyDeleteHi it's Mike. Looking foward to this semester.
ReplyDeleteHi it's Nadia Squatrito. Looking forward to this class.
ReplyDelete