Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Due 9/17- Prepare For Your Discussion Panels

I do hope you exchanged information with the people on your panel.  Panelists will be asked to present! 

Work on Your Panels!!!!

Presentations will begin 9/17 & Continue 9/22
I will draw out of a hat. We will not know who goes first until the drawing! 


Timeline

Thursday 9/17 - Panel Discussion Group Work and Presentations
Tuesday 9/22- Published Writing #1 Due by Midnight 
In Class- Panels Present - Wrap - Up

Thursday 9/24 - Pub 1 Feedback 
Introduction to " A Streetcar Named Desire" by Williams 

Please review Pub 1!!! I will answer questions at the beginning of class on Thursday!! You should treat your published writing with as much care and concern as a formal paper. It is just as important if not more important to publish your work. In addition, I will be grading your work using a rubric and will expect you to use MLA Format, In - Text Citation, Quotes, Formal Conventions of Language, Grammar etc.. 

I encourage you to visit the Writing Center 2nd Floor Library! 

No comments:

Post a Comment