Please have this done for class on 4/9
Conduct some research on Ernest Hemingway!
Jot down at least 4-5 bullet points in your notebook. I will ask you to brief us in class on Thursday!
Be prepared!
In addition, watch the video!
We will read "Hills Like White Elephants" together in class together on Thursday. You are more than welcome to read it before class. The story is in the text.
Review Pub 3: Martin Luther King Said......
- I posted it as a page. Pub 3 is Due on TUESDAY, April 14th BY MIDNIGHT
In addition: If you were not in class today please Watch The TRailer For IRON JAWED ANGELS!!!!!! If you have a chance to rent the film you will love it. Netflix has it. In addition, I am certain your local library carries it! It is worth watching!!!! believe me!!!!
Have a spectacular weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment