Saturday, February 21, 2015

HERE Is the PLAY for those of you who do not have my edition

http://jhampton.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/53101025/Streetcar.pdf

For those of you who are reading from this file. I urge you to print it out and write in the lines so that you can follow us in class. In addition, if you want to use your ipad or laptop in class, you can.
I do want to encourage active reading. That means that you write in the book, the packet or somewhere you can re-visit. This will help you find your place, draw connections, form an analysis, draw conclusions and essentially help you write your papers.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Professor Brady I'm sorry but the play doesn't say when the scenes end. Could you tell us what line scene two ends on maybe? I don't want to read too far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scene two ends on page 41.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found free movie online from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951). if you want. i can send you the links for movie. any interested.. let me know THanks

    ReplyDelete