"People live for love. They kill for love. They die for love. They have songs, poems, novels, sculptures, paintings, myths, legends. It's one of the most powerful brain systems on Earth for both great joy and great sorrow" Helen Fisher
welcome
- Home
- Published Writing Rubric: "Writing on The Blog"
- What is Socratic Seminar? AKA "FISHBOWL" !!!!!!!!
- Welcome To The Spring : 2026 - Syllabus - Writing Calendar & FSC Academic Calendar
- Contact Professor Brady
- CONSENT FORM - BE ON OUR CLASS BLOG - PHOTOS !! Students Must Sign UP to Participate!
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- MLA RESOURCES & Contact Information - FSC Writing Center
- THE VERY BEST RESOURCE - Purdue Owl MLA FORMAT - Format Your Papers - In Text Citation & Works Cited
- Introduction to The Course: What Is Literature? Brady Lecture #1 - Includes "Types of Love" & "The Stoics & Love"
- " A Streetcar Named Desire" by Williams
- WORKSHOP #1 - Love Is Blind; Or Is It NOT? - The Streetcar Debate 2/17 -2/19
- Brady - CLASS DOC- Running DOCUMENT - Spring 2026
- "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks - Story 1
- PUB #1 - "There is no Such Thing as True Love" DUE: Tuesday, March 17th by MIDNIGHT in BRIGHTSPACE!!!
- Writing Workshop# 1 - Presentations Spring 2026
- "The Things They Carried" by Tim O'Brien PAGES -1-33 ONLY
- Rules For REVISING Papers in BRADY's CLASS - MUST VISIT THE WRITING CENTER ! DUE IN ONE WEEK!
- Published Writing Rubric - Evaluation/ Assessment
- Workshop #2 - 4/16 - 4/23 "COTS" TASKS & Writing Requirements
- WORKSHOP #2 - Student Presentations 4/23
- SAMPLE Portfolios !!
- THE FINAL PROJECT - 15% Plus Workshop 3 - 10%
- Workshop #3 - Poetry ! ADD TO YOUR PORTFOLIO!!! DUE: 5/14
Monday, January 19, 2015
Assignment #1 Due by Tuesday 2/3
I FOUND THE BLOG AND I AM SIGNING IN!
Once you have created your NEW (professional) G-Mail Account , You may begin posting comments on our class blog. You will need to create an account with g-mail first before you begin posting.
1. Click on this post and there will be a white box that says comments. Insert your comments in the white box.
Your first comment should clearly state that you have found the blog and you are signing in.
For Example: Hi This is Jennifer!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class!!!
_____________________________________________________
In addition, Please have your text book ordered and/or purchased at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi this is Makayla, I have found the blog and I am signing in!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Douglas, I have found the blog and I am signing in!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Tyler, I've found the blog and am ready for another great semester with you!
ReplyDeleteHello, this is Julio. I've found the blog and I am signing in. I am excited for this semester.
ReplyDeletehey this is Alexandra I found it signing in!
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Kirsten. I found the blog and I am very exicited to see what happens in this course!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, This is Yahya. I found the blog and i am signing in. I am learning for this semester about literature.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Jess! I have found the blog and I am signing in.
ReplyDeleteHey this is Elizabeth, I have found the blog and I am signing in!
ReplyDeleteHi everyone! It's Victoria Antis. This should be an interesting semester!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Asriel, I have found the blog and I am signing in!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Shakiba, I have found the blog and I am signing in. :)
ReplyDeleteLooking good so far!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!
ReplyDeleteAidan Tigue here.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Troy!! Looking forward to the course. We seem to have an electric bunch.
ReplyDeleteHi this is James, I have found the blog and I am signing in!
ReplyDeleteHi. Ferhat Ayhan here looking forward for a great semester.
ReplyDeleteHello, Barry here. I have found the blog and signed in.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is U-Hyeon I've found the blog and singing in
ReplyDeleteHello, my name is Rosario Pulella and I have found the blog and I am signing in. Looking forward to English this semester.
ReplyDeleteHello, this is Kim Stodolski and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Stephanie McDougall and I found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Erick. I've found the blog and I'm signing in.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's David. I've found the blog and I'm signing in.
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Nicole, I am logged onto the blog and signed in
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Tyler. I've found the blog and i'm signing in.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Brianna. I have found the blog and I am signing in.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Steven. i've found the blog and i am signing in
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Jordan, I've found the blog and I'm excited for the semester
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Nicollette and I've found the blog!!
ReplyDeleteHi this is jordon, I'm signing in
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Raynoa ( Kristy ). I have found the blog and I'm signing in!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Nick Castain. I found the blog and I'm signing in!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Joe. I found the blog and am signing in.
ReplyDeleteHey this is Dylan. Found the blog and I'm signing in!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Arielle. I have found the blog and I am signing in
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Rosemarie. I have found the blog and i am signing in .
ReplyDeleteHi this is matt I found the blog and I am signing in
ReplyDeleteHi this is Kevin, I've found the blog and I am signing in.
ReplyDeleteHi this is Eugene I've found the blog and i am signing in
ReplyDeletehiii this is jaida .. signing in!!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Mohit, I've found the blog and i am signing in.
ReplyDelete