Monday, August 25, 2014

Assignment #1 - I Found the Blog and I am POSTING A COMMENT!

  • Create YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!!
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (YOu have done this already if you are reading this message) and 
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new Gmail account.All YOu have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! OR... Hi, It's Jennifer!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 
Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.

PLEASE HAVE THE BOOK! WE MOVE QUICKLY IN THIS CLASS. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE BEHIND IN YOUR READING ASSIGNMENTS! 

If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu 

29 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Daniel DiFede. I found the blog. I find this class very interesting.
    Thank you,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is Kristen Winters signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Megan Wilson and I found the blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This is Ivanna and I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is Victoria Pentaleri (Vickie). Found the blog!! Excited for this class!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Bryan Diana, found the blog! Excited for class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello this is Michelle Pyz and I found the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some of my students are finding the blog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! My name is William Sampson, but I prefer to be called Billy. Have a good semester everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Robert Adolfsen here. I found the blog and am excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry - Robert Adolfsen again - but posting as anonymous was the only way I could get a post up...must be my age..lol

      Delete
  11. Hi! This is Nyisha DeAllie. Found the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is Josiane Armand. Found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, this is Jasmine Jean. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, this is Jesse White. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! This is Vanessa Cutchall. I found the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This Monica Marrone I found the blog and am ready to get started.

      Delete
  16. Hello, this is Angela DiMeglio. I finally found out how to work this blog and, i'm ready to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, Brandon Cifuentes its finally working

    ReplyDelete