Example:
Hi this is John. I am excited about the class!
"People live for love. They kill for love. They die for love. They have songs, poems, novels, sculptures, paintings, myths, legends. It's one of the most powerful brain systems on Earth for both great joy and great sorrow" Helen Fisher
welcome
- Home
- Published Writing Rubric: "Writing on The Blog"
- What is Socratic Seminar? AKA "FISHBOWL" !!!!!!!!
- Welcome To The Spring : 2026 - Syllabus - Writing Calendar & FSC Academic Calendar
- Contact Professor Brady
- CONSENT FORM - BE ON OUR CLASS BLOG - PHOTOS !! Students Must Sign UP to Participate!
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- MLA RESOURCES & Contact Information - FSC Writing Center
- THE VERY BEST RESOURCE - Purdue Owl MLA FORMAT - Format Your Papers - In Text Citation & Works Cited
- Introduction to The Course: What Is Literature? Brady Lecture #1 - Includes "Types of Love" & "The Stoics & Love"
- " A Streetcar Named Desire" by Williams
- WORKSHOP #1 - Love Is Blind; Or Is It NOT? - The Streetcar Debate 2/17 -2/19
- Brady - CLASS DOC- Running DOCUMENT - Spring 2026
- "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks - Story 1
- PUB #1 - "There is no Such Thing as True Love" DUE: Tuesday, March 17th by MIDNIGHT in BRIGHTSPACE!!!
- Writing Workshop# 1 - Presentations Spring 2026
- "The Things They Carried" by Tim O'Brien PAGES -1-33 ONLY
- Rules For REVISING Papers in BRADY's CLASS - MUST VISIT THE WRITING CENTER ! DUE IN ONE WEEK!
- Published Writing Rubric - Evaluation/ Assessment
- Workshop #2 - 4/16 - 4/23 "COTS" TASKS & Writing Requirements
- WORKSHOP #2 - Student Presentations 4/23
- SAMPLE Portfolios !!
- THE FINAL PROJECT - 15% Plus Workshop 3 - 10%
- Workshop #3 - Poetry ! ADD TO YOUR PORTFOLIO!!! DUE: 5/14
Hello! This is Madhu and I created a new account for the blog. :)
ReplyDeleteHi This is Steven, and I have joined the blog!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Aileen Buccella and I joined!
ReplyDeleteHello! This is Maria, found the blog! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is Eric,I made an account and I am all set.
ReplyDeleteGeorgia has found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHey it's Jess I've joined this blog :p
ReplyDeleteIt's Victoria, I've found the blog!
ReplyDeleteHello this is Jimmy and I've officially joined the blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's Danielle, I've found and followed the blog:)
ReplyDeleteThis is Viswant, I've found the blog and following it.
ReplyDeletehey this is sai kiran ,I have joined the blog.
ReplyDeletehey this is George .I'm excited about this blog
ReplyDeleteHi it's Lori, I have found the blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see that some of you made it. Waiting for more students to create an account!
ReplyDeleteHello this is Krishna. I have found the blog and following it.
ReplyDeletehi it's Adbhut. I am here now!
ReplyDeletehi this is vinodhan. I am right here.
ReplyDeleteHey this is Rahul :)
ReplyDeleteHey this is Charchit. I am here!
ReplyDeletehi this is vyasgowtham..
ReplyDeletePhew! Found the blog finally. This is Varshith.
ReplyDeleteHello, This is Mariann, and I am excited to be part of this blog!
ReplyDeletehi this is siva found the blog....
ReplyDeleteHey this is chetan... Found it !!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is matt dardano and i'm signing in.
ReplyDeleteHii this is Akii... :)
ReplyDeletehey this is Prakhar. i am following the blog.
ReplyDeletehey this is anutham. i am following the blog
ReplyDeleteHi this is Brendon, I am following this blog
ReplyDeleteHi it's Thalia! Finally found the blog :)
ReplyDeleteHello, hello~
ReplyDeleteThis is Maxwell, signing in.
Hey it's Matt. Finally signed in.
ReplyDeleteHello this is Liz and I've officially joined the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi is this is Dominique and I finally joined the blog!!
ReplyDelete