Saturday, April 16, 2011

NOTICE: Class will be held in our regular classroom on 4/26 - If you have a Lap Top BRING IT TO CLASS on TUES 4/26

 I tried to reserve a computer lab for 4/26
Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful.
However, I did reserve the projector. 
Classes will be held in our regular room 
on Tuesday 4/26. 
If you have a lap top, please bring it to class on Tuesday. 


I will conduct a "How to start working on your blog" workshop and we can break off into groups granted we have at least 4 laptops. 


Due on Tuesday 4/26 - Paper #3 


Happy Spring!!!!!!! Have  a Wonderful Break! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,

    I just want to share my blog with everyone and maybe help people who are having trouble getting started. I'm nowhere near finished, but I want to see if anybody has any feedback or suggestions so far!

    http://rickgramazio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks fabulous Rick!!!!!! Very creative! Really like the music touch! Cannot wait to read about your three favorite lectures. You can also post favorite links and videos!!! Keep up the great work!

    I commented on your blog! In addition, I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete