Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Due on 3/3

Good News! I decided to hold off on giving you a written assignment for homework. Instead, focus on revising your paper (paper #1), reading "The Yellow Wallpaper" and writing the RAFT assignment. 


I will save the written assignment for in-class on Thursday! 


If you decide to go to the writing center ( I hope you do), your revised draft will be due on Tuesday with proof that you sat with a tutor. If you decide to revise your paper on your own, your revised paper is due this Thursday. 


 WRITING CENTER is located in Knapp Hall Rm 30. 


RAFT assignments are due on Thursday. No Revisions for RAFT assignments! Please PROOFREAD before you print it out!


Enjoy reading "The Yellow Wallpaper". I believe that many of you will enjoy exploring the many concepts/themes discussed in class /communicated by the author. 


See you on Thursday!

Remember " Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" - Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment